Personal Service + Professional Care = Your Best Smile!
Our smiles — their health, how they look, how we feel about them — affect every part of our professional and personal lives. Straight, healthy teeth mean a more attractive smile, which boosts one’s self-esteem and gives us confidence in every interaction!
If you’re ready to transform your life and change your smile, Dr. W. David White and our orthodontic team are here to help. We’d love to help you achieve a wonderfully natural, healthy, and beautiful smile — a smile that allows your personality to shine!
Why Choose Dr. White and His Practice?
- We are an established, reputable orthodontic office. We’ve served the community since 2001, and grown through referrals from current and former patients. Their beautiful smiles, and what they say about their treatment experience, are the best testimonial to the care we provide!
- We combine advanced orthodontics with personal service. You will always be listened to, encouraged to be active in your treatment, and respected for the individual you are. As an independent practice, we set our schedule so you’re never left waiting in the reception area or rushed through an appointment; your time is valuable and we respect that.
- We help people of all ages achieve great smiles. Today’s leading-edge treatment options allow us to align teeth gently regardless of a person’s age. Because Dr. White offers clear aligners and clear brackets (braces), he’s able to help people who are concerned about their appearance during treatment to achieve amazing smiles, and do so virtually invisibly!
- We have created a practice that is warm and welcoming. We are committed to delivering courteous and caring service, and are attentive and responsive to your needs. We keep you smiling throughout treatment!
- We make orthodontics affordable. In addition to offering a range of treatment options, we also offer many financial options, accept insurance, and will work with you to find terms that fit with your budget.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
Before committing to orthodontic treatment, it’s necessary to understand your clinical concerns and all treatment possibilities. It’s just as important to choose a doctor and team you trust; who you know are ethical, experienced, and devoted to your treatment experience and results.
We’re excited to meet you, learn your orthodontic goals, and show how we can help you achieve the beautifully healthy and confident smile you desire. Please call today!